- All shipments to Sudan must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice. Both must be certified and legalised by the A-ICC at the Sudanese Embassy in London. (All shipments for Sudan must be legalised)
- Health certificates are required for food, meat and poultry consignments and also for plants and plant products
- Halal certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry
- Exporters are often required to submit a Radiation Certificate
- All personal documentation eg Degree or Marriage Certificates must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs before submission
- All original or copy Certificates which do not relate to a shipment must be notarised by a Notary Public and stamped by the DFAT
|Certificate of Origin||Free of Charge|
|Copy Certificate of Origin||Free of Charge|
|Original other documents, eg Health certs||€110|
|Copy documents, eg Health certs||€110|
Please Contact A-ICC as legalisation fees for invoices are calculated on a daily basis.
Occasionally, embassy' rules and regulations change overnight. The A-ICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.