Personal documents legalisation service
As part of the process of travelling to Middle East countries to live and work it is a requirement to have certain personal documents legalised e.g. Academic Degrees, Marriage Certificates etc which are issued from institutions located in the Republic of Ireland. The AICC works very closely with the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade and the various Arab Embassies to have all document authenticated and legalised as quickly as possible.
The Arab-Irish Chamber of Commerce provides the following services;-
- AICC Certification and Embassy Legalisation
- Notarisation by a Notary Public
- Authentication at the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade - DFAT
- English/Arabic translation or vice versa if required
- Local, national and international courier
- Swift post
The AICC certifies and arrange legalisation of all kinds of personal documents and certificates required in the Arab countries with the exception of Iraq and Oman as outlined on our site https://personal.aicc.ie.
In order to do this you will need to have;
- Access to a computer
- Access to a printer
- A valid email address
- Credit or debit card
Once you specify the details of your documents on this site, you then send the originals to the AICC for processing along with the covering letter which is generated from the system. This process can take 10-15 working days from receipt of documents/payment. The AICC will return your certified documents as specified to an Irish or international address.
The next steps are;
1. Start your order. To get started log on to https://personal.aicc.ie
2. Send your personal documents and completed forms to the Arab Irish Chamber of Commerce, 34 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2. Processing of your order will begin as soon as possible on receipt of same.
3. If there are any changes to your order please notify the AICC within 24 hours to
It is the responsibility of the applicant to check what certificates an employer requires. The AICC cannot advise on this matter as requirements can vary from employer to employer.
International Legalisation Service
The AICC can also provide an international legalisation service for personal documents which originate in the following countries - Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Great Britain & Northern Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA. Please email for regulations and price to .
Legalisation Service – Personal documentation – Great Britain & Northern Ireland
The AICC can also provide an international legalisation service for personal documents which originate from Great Britain & Northern Ireland.
For your information below are the fees for legalisation of personal documents in London via the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates.
Requirements prior to legalisation;
- Certificate must be notarised by a Notary either in Northern Ireland or Great Britain even if you are processing the original
- Certificate must be authenticated by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office in London
AICC Handling fees
Notary Public in the United Kingdom per Certificate
Foreign & Commonwealth Office – United Kingdom per Certificate
Agent Handling fee per Certificate
UAE Embassy legalisation fee per document
The process takes about 4 weeks for Notary, FCO, ABCC and Embassy there is no option for us to fast track this. If the applicant has already had their document notarised & stamped at FCO it will take about 2 weeks.
The Arab-Irish Chamber of Commerce is committed to processing your order quickly, securely and as easily for you as possible.