- All shipments to Jordan must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice. Both must certified by the AICC.
- AICC can arrange legalisation if required
- Health Certificates are often required for foodstuffs, beverages, live animals and plants
- Meat and poultry exports: a Certificate issued by the Department of Agriculture stating that the meat/poultry has not been treated with hormones (hormone-free) is required. This Certificate should be attached to the Certificate of Origin, invoice and any other document which must be certified by the AICC and then legalised.
- Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry
- All personal certificates must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs
- One of the following two statements are optional on all invoices submitted for Certification and/or Legalisation for Jordan and must be signed by the exporter:
- "We certify this invoice to be true and correct and that the goods referred to are of [state countries of origin]. We also certify that the goods enumerated are not of Israeli origin and do not contain Israeli materials, nor are being exported from Israel."
- "We certify this invoice to be true and correct and that the goods referred to are 100% [state country of origin]"
EXPRESS HANDLING LEGALISATION SERVICE – DOES NOT INCLUDE SERVICES FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS & TRADE OR NOTARY PUBLIC IS AN ADDITIONAL €50.00 PER APPLICATION - TAKES 2 / 3 WORKING DAYS. STANDARD SERVICE IS 5 / 6 WORKING DAYS
|Legalisation: per commercial document (original or copy)
Diplomatic representation in Jordan is provided through the Irish Embassy in Cairo www.embassyofireland.org.eg
Ireland's Honorary Consul in Jordan is Mr Ramsey Khoury Ireland Consulate, Jordan MEDICA Centre Building No 4 Mecca Street, PO Box 306 Um Uthina, Amman Jordan, 11118 Phone: +962-6-5516807 Email: Ireland_consulate[at]gmk.com.jo
The Jordanian embassy in London is accredited to Ireland. https://www.jordanembassy.org.uk 6 Upper Phillimore Gardens London W8 7HA Tel: +44 207 937 3685 Email:
Jordan's Honorary Consul in Ireland is Joe Geoghegan www.jordanconsul.ie.