- All shipments to Somalia must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice. Both must be certified by the A-ICC.
- Health and Radiation certificates are often required for food, meat and poultry consignments
- Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry
- All personal documentation eg Degree or Marriage Certificates must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs before submission
Diplomatic representation in Somalia is provided by the Irish Embassy in Tanzania. www.embassyofireland.or.tz
- More information on Somalia
Occasionally, embassy' rules and regulations change overnight. The A-ICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede with or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.