- All shipments to Mauritania must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice and both must be certified by the A-ICC. The A-ICC can arrange legalisation if required.
- A Halal certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry.
- Health and Radiation Certificates are often required for food, meat and poultry consignments
- All personal documentation eg Degree or Marriage Certificates must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs before submission.
Diplomatic representation in Mauritania is handled by the Mauritanian embassy in Paris. 5 Rue de Montevideo 75116 Paris, France Tel :+33 1 4504 8854 Email: .
- CIA website
- Doingbusiness.org (World bank)
Occasionally, embassy' rules and regulations change overnight. The A-ICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede with or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.